Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Seed Companies Not Selling any Monsanto Seeds

Below is a list of seed companies who do not sell Monsanto Seeds as far as I can tell.

Amishland Seeds
Annapolis Valley
Baker Creek 
Heirloom Seeds
Burpee Seeds
Heritage Seed Company (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Diane’s Flower Seeds
Ed Hume Seeds
Fedco
Garden City Seeds
Heirlooms Evermore Seeds
Heirloom Seeds
Heirloom Organics
Horizon Herbs
Irish-Eyes
J.W.Jungs
Johnny’s Seeds
Landreth Seeds
Lake Valley Seeds
Livingston Seeds
Local Harvest
Mountain Rose Herbs
Organica Seed
Park Seeds
Pinetree
Sand Hill Preservation Center
Seeds of Change (Owned by Mars Inc.) But GMO Free.
Southern Exposure
Sustainable Seed Co
Territorial Seeds
Tiny Seeds
Uprising Seeds
Virtual Farm Seed Co
Wildseed Farms

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I follow yiur YouTube channel and just discovered your blog, love it! Lots of good info, wondering if you can give me the seed company name that you posted in YouTube a while ago... I wrote it down and have misplaced it
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine,

      The store I purchased my seeds from is http://migardener.com/store/
      I purchased 27 different types of seeds and only paid 30 bucks including shipping. My next video is coming out tomorrow morning. You'll be able to watch and see exactly what I got and how much I paid. Its an awesome deal:) Hope that helps.

      Thanks,
      Kyle

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete